On the starting blocks for transport
Whether carton crates or open crates, simple or wrap-around boxes: Waldner packers can be flexibly tailored to your product and your production volume. They enable filled cups to be packed directly on the production line and are the ideal addition to Waldner Dosomats – by avoiding additional interfaces, an integrated packer guarantees maximum process reliability.
Case packer used as an integrated packer>
Depending on the packaging scheme, the integrated packer picks up the cups from the cup cells and places them into the waiting carton case.
- Up to 25 cases/min.
- Gripper system: mechanical or with vacuum suckers
- Can be combined with a case erector
- For cups, trays, cans etc.
Packs all kinds of different products into wrap-around cartons
- Up to 25 cartons/min.
- Easy format change
- Pre-stacking units
- Clean design for cans, aluminium portion cups, plastic cups etc.
For erecting and filling cartons into a machine for carton crates and open crates.
- Closure by a hot-melt system
- Design as a side-loader
- Gripper system for formatting cups before inserting them into the carton crate
THIS COULD ALSO BE INTERESTING FOR YOU