Date on request | 1 day | Waldner Training Centre
The training course teaches theoretical and practical fundamentals in the use of laboratory fume hoods. Participants will learn the correct way of working with and operating the fume hoods, and which requirements need to be fulfilled.
- Different fume hood models and their types of uses
- Supportive flow technology
- Operation of the fume hood and correct working methods
- Recommendations for correct cleaning
- Air flow in the fume hood
- Secuflow technology
- Assemblies in the internal workspace and their effects on the air flow and containment behaviour
- Storage of chemicals in the internal workspace
Waldner Training Centre in Wangen, on request also at your premises
Laboratory personnel, maintenance staff, technicians, designers, quality assurance and occupational safety personnel
Maximum twelve participants, larger groups on request
All participants will receive a personal certificate after successful completion of the course.